• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wildlife Artist in search of others. (1 Viewer)

Stephen Powell

I just uploaded some photos from a recent trip to Africa and to drop in to wildlife arts section. Following the threads of fellow artists has been an uplifting experience.

Hi Stephen, welcome to the best bit of bird forum! You've some very nice work indeed on your site and I hope you'll share more in the gallery and forum here. We're a friendly and active bunch so feel free to join in anytime!

Mike

Hi Stephen, welcome to the best bit of bird forum! You've some very nice work indeed on your site and I hope you'll share more in the gallery and forum here. We're a friendly and active bunch so feel free to join in anytime!

Mike
Is there a link available?

Thanks for thinking of me chaps!

The eye's fine again now, it felt much better by lunchtime Monday and I didn't go to the hospital after all. It's now fully recovered and it seems that I was probably just unlucky and got another speck in it only a couple of weeks after the last one! I must try walking around with my eyes shut!...

Mike

Can any one tell me why my profile image doesn't appear under my name?

It could be that it's too big, the limits are 80x80 pixels or less AND the file has to be smaller than a certain size. That's the usual problem, if reducing the image doesn't work, you could always contact one of the friendly and helpful moderators who can tell you why it's not working.

Like, I think you must have done while I was typing! Lovely Emu, the blue shines out even at this small size!

It could be that it's too big, the limits are 80x80 pixels or less AND the file has to be smaller than a certain size. That's the usual problem, if reducing the image doesn't work, you could always contact one of the friendly and helpful moderators who can tell you why it's not working.

Ignore the last post. I tried the 'if all else fails read the instructions' approach. Problem solved! You were all to quick for me. I confused the profile pic with the Avatar??

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back