• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Isbg (1 Viewer)

Can someone let me know what has happened to the ISBG. At the beginning of October I sent off application form and cheque to join. Nothing has been received. I have tried emailing but have not received a reply

Has your cheque been cashed? If not, maybe it's been lost in the post?

I joined at the log in late Oct (wanted to buy the 2012 Report as it had an article about stick insects! Cost the same to buy as to join) but got the impression that many people were heading off-Islands, or had already gone, so it could just be that there's no-one there dealing with admin at the moment.

If there's a phone number given, I'd suggest trying that one evening. Emails are not as reliable as some think, and some email addresses simply don't connect with others (no idea why this is, but I know it happens, and not just as a convenient excuse ;) ).

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back