• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Contact for Dave Sargeant at North Thailand Birding. (2 Viewers)

darren s

Hi
I have been trying to contact North Thailand Birding in recent days, filled out their contact form a couple of times and whilst submitting the form Iam receiving a message that this contact is no longer available.
The North Thailand Birding site is updated daily so I presume that Dave Sargeant is still in business.
Has anyone got any other ways of contacting Dave?
Thanks so much

Thanks for your reply, much appreciated.
Cheers.
I met Dave once near Kaeng Krachan. He's a friendly guy and seems to be quite competent (and as he's also into butterflying, I like him even more :D) , so if you can't reach him, I'm more than willing to try myself (I actually just sent him a PM on Facebook to inform him about you trying to make contact).

I met Dave once near Kaeng Krachan. He's a friendly guy and seems to be quite competent (and as he's also into butterflying, I like him even more :D) , so if you can't reach him, I'm more than willing to try myself (I actually just sent him a PM on Facebook to inform him about you trying to make contact).
Thanks very much for your help, I received a message from Dave yesterday,
Your PM did the trick.
Really appreciated.
Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back