• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Mesa, Arizona (1 Viewer)

CarlM

I just found this forum and wanted to say hi to fellow bird lovers.

I live in Mesa, Arizona, which is next to Phoenix. I'm currently in the process of transforming my very simple back yard into a garden and bird sanctuary. When you live in the desert, there aren't very many trees, so songbirds and other native birds tend to congregate wherever they find lush vegetation, food and water.

I had a beautiful one acre garden in our former home in Minnesota and I really miss that. My current yard is is relatively small, but I think it will be a worthwhile project. I may post some pictures as the project progresses.

Hi Carl and a warm welcome to you on behalf of the Staff and Moderators.

What an exciting project you're planning, please do let us know how you get on.

D

Hello and welcome to the forum from the southeastern part of the state. Good to have you aboard.

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Greetings from the East Coast of the Uk Carl, Good luck with the Bird Sanctuary and enjoy the Forum..

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back