• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sandwell Valley (1 Viewer)

Also seen in Valley today
Great Spotted Woodpecker, Oystercatcher x2, Lapwing x12, Cormorant, Kestrel x2, Reed Bunting c10 swan pool, Wigeon, Pochard, Gadwall, Teal, Water Rail, Kingfisher, Skylark, Peregrine, Collarded Dove, Siskin, Redpoll, Fieldfare c40 and Sparrowhawk per Pete Carless/ Mel Jones/ Terry Parker
Good Birding YAMYAM

The path from the Centre down to the Hide will be closed on Monday and Tuesday while the path is finished per RSPB
Good Birding YAMYAM

Little Egret, Oystercatcher x5, Snipe c26, Pintail, Lapwing x16, Cormorant x4, Goosander, Wigeon, Shoveler, Pintail and Pochard per Pete Carless
Good Birding YAMYAM

Last edited:
Thinking of making my first trip to Sandwell Valley tomorrow - I am on holiday :)

I think my best route would be right turn at the West Brom ground. Where would be the best place to go?

Thanks

Thinking of making my first trip to Sandwell Valley tomorrow - I am on holiday :)

I think my best route would be right turn at the West Brom ground. Where would be the best place to go?

Thanks

If you come from the Albion ground follow the lane till you get to Swan Pool on your Left a walk around here should be productive then down to Forge Mill on your Right don't forget its pay to park
Good Birding YAMYAM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back