• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

birding in central west spain (1 Viewer)

roaring tiger

Can anybody provide info. on sites in the Salamanca/Avila area. I have the usual "where to watch" books so am aware of certain sites.

I am hoping to spend 7 or 8 days in this region and in the Estremadura area around Zafra/Merida/Guardeloupe in April .

I have been to Estremadura a couple of times but never checked out the area just to the north, any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers Mike.

John ---Thats some report, I've just had a quick glance through it and will check it out in conjunction with maps, thanks for the info. Mike

Thanks Stephen, I am looking at the area just north of Extremadura around Avila, the Gredos and Jarandilla De La Vera. Any helpfull information will be much appreciated.
Cheers Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back