• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ScopeTronix Astronomy Products (Out of Business) (1 Viewer)

YellowBudgie

ScopeTronix Astronomy Products (Out of Business?)

A FYI:

ScopeTronix Astronomy Products appears to be out of business.

I placed one order from them on Aug 22, I received the normal 1st automated reply like everything was fine. After this nothing, no shipping email, no charge to my cc (I'm glad) and no delivery. I sent a few emails to customer service and received no reply.

I placed another order on Sep 17 and ran into the same problem.

I called a company from the ScopeTronix Dealers Page and was told they have not heard from ScopeTronix all summer.

The web site is still up and will let you order and charge to your credit card.

It's too bad since I really liked their products and was looking forward to some webcam adapters. Oh well, I'll look around the web again.

Last edited:
YellowBudgie said:
A FYI:

I placed one order from them on Aug 22, I received the normal 1st automated reply like everything was fine. After this nothing, no shipping email, no charge to my cc (I'm glad) and no delivery. I sent a few emails to customer service and received no reply.

I called a company from the ScopeTronix Dealers Page and was told they have not heard from ScopeTronix all summer.

It's too bad since I really liked their products and was looking forward to some webcam adapters. Oh well, I'll look around the web again.

I just spoke with a company who deals with ScopeTronix. This company did contact them at one point and ScopeTronix told the vendor things are not certain right now. There's still a chance they may start back up.

YellowBudgie said:
A FYI:

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to follow up on this post. I emailed someone at Scopetronics recently to see if they were still in business. I did get a reply and was asked to send an email if I was going to order a product first. The person mentioned they were in some type of reduced production / operation.

See ya,

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back