• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Where to buy Angled ED50 body? (1 Viewer)

Are bodies still available?

Strange thing. Today I received the current (Winter 2007/2008) catalog from B&H, and on page 449 they do list the ED50 body only. Both straight and angled versions. I notice, however, that it was sent by seamail from Sri Lanka. So maybe it is just not truly up to date? At any rate, it might be worth giving it a try. Order #8304. Price listed is US$ 389.95 . They also list a kit for $649.95, with the 13-30x zoom. Interestingly, the kit is the same price for straight or angled. But the "body only" is different, the straight version offered for $418.95.

Hi All,

Check http://www.accuflite.com/

I bought my Nikon #8337 kit (82mm, 25-75x zoom, case) and an angled body only (no eyepiece) 50mm ED Fieldscope from him last summer after reading that cl5man from this forum purchased from him previously. $1069, before shipping, for the #8337 (usually goes for $1399), I paid $399 for the body only ED50.

Make sure you can live with his return policy. I believe he is a good guy and gave me a great deal, everything came factory fresh and with all of the full US Nikon warranty paperwork, etc. He is a hunting outfitter but can do great things Nikon! I think that if anyone can do it he can, give him a try!

EE

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back