• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BF 200 Club (5 Viewers)

49. nospringchicken
50. keith reeder

I met another BFer called Greg, I'll add him to the list once I've remembered his user name!

1CJW, 2 SRWilliams, 3 Martin Garner, 4 Paj, 5 Lee Evans, 6 Steve Round, 7 Phil W, 8. John o'Sullivan, 9.Phil Ternouth, 10. Mike Pennington,11 Stephen Dunstan, 12 Dee Estuary, 13. Fred Fearn, 14. Tim Allwood, 15. Ilya Maclean 16. Andy Stoddart, 17. Richard Abr 18. DavePriceRoberts

19. Menzie - crippling close views at Red Rocks today, getting to grips with the world's most elusive Ring Ouzel

Had a chat and a cup of tea at John Robinson's house in the Wyre Forest this afternoon. Thanks John.

I had met him quite a few times before without realising who he was.

116. John Robinson.

John

Jane Turner said:
1CJW, 2 SRWilliams, 3 Martin Garner, 4 Paj, 5 Lee Evans, 6 Steve Round, 7 Phil W, 8. John o'Sullivan, 9.Phil Ternouth, 10. Mike Pennington,11 Stephen Dunstan, 12 Dee Estuary, 13. Fred Fearn, 14. Tim Allwood, 15. Ilya Maclean 16. Andy Stoddart, 17. Richard Abr 18. DavePriceRoberts

19. Menzie - crippling close views at Red Rocks today, getting to grips with the world's most elusive Ring Ouzel
On my way to Liverpool on Tuesday for the game against Boro on Wednesday, will be frequenting the bars that stock local real ale so keep an eye out for a vagrant! ;)

Andrew said:
On my way to Liverpool on Tuesday for the game against Boro on Wednesday, will be frequenting the bars that stock local real ale so keep an eye out for a vagrant! ;)

tell Gerrard to get his finger out!

I bet you thought you'd taken the lead there, Keith. But no, watch my dust... ;)

23. Reader
24. Birdthing
25. Seahawk
26. Brianfm
27. Hollis_f
28. R2Didi2
29. David Jobson
30. Gillian
31. Ivan
32. Scott
33. Andy Bright

a recent Bf tick

51. touche

and got a good list from Minsmere at the weekend:

52. Reader
53. Birdthing
54. Seahawk
55. Quacker
56. Brianfm
57. Hollis_f
58. R2Didi2
59. David Jobson
60. Ivan
61. Scott
62. pink hotel
63. Andy Bright

Last edited:
well I continue to plod on.

110 Mini-colster

Whhooooo
Mega tick, saw him on the recent hoopoe twitch on my school field (Last Tuesday) along with several other accidentals and two commons.
Also, used to tick him daily in my register when Mark was in my class!!
Regards,
Jono

1CJW, 2 SRWilliams, 3 Martin Garner, 4 Paj, 5 Lee Evans, 6 Steve Round, 7 Phil W, 8. John o'Sullivan, 9.Phil Ternouth, 10. Mike Pennington,11 Stephen Dunstan, 12 Dee Estuary, 13. Fred Fearn, 14. Tim Allwood, 15. Ilya Maclean 16. Andy Stoddart, 17. Richard Abr 18. DavePriceRoberts 19. Menzie

I have me a blocker!

20 NapaMatt, prolonged (7 hours) single observer views of a rare transatlantic vagrant today. Seen getting to grips with Garden warbler, Dipper and a troublesome and disappointingly drab singing Pied FLycatcher in East Cheshire.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back