• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

heads up leica televid 62 straight case £35. (1 Viewer)

Now back on for sale starting at the previous buy it now price, be interesting to see how much profit is made on it, quite a bit if the price is anywhere near recent sales

Another one on ebay Item number: 190546664343 has Buy it Now for £70 + £5 postage - still active at £40 no bids as I type.

Now if it had been the Angled one I wouldn't be posting this here o:)

jamie

Could you not adapt it to fit the angled?

Cannot be done !

The tripod mount is a different shape and in a different postition and therefore the mount on the angled 'scope will not fit the hole on the case.

The back part of the case around the eyepiece is also a different shape.

Cannot be done !

The tripod mount is a different shape and in a different postition and therefore the mount on the angled 'scope will not fit the hole on the case.

The back part of the case around the eyepiece is also a different shape.

Thanks garymh, kinda figured it might not be possible :-(

Still looking for the T62 Angled stay on cover then - If anyone comes across one give me a nudge please???

Jamie

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back