• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Too Goo to be true??? (1 Viewer)

LSB

Me
United Kingdom
Too Good to be true???

Hi I found this website whilst looking for a new lens for my camera. The prices are cheap compared with other sites. Can anyone tell me if its a genuine site or a dodgy one .
HERE

Cheers
Lsb

Last edited:
Don't know if it's genuine or not but it doesn't seem that cheap! Checked out acouple of cameras on Pricerunner and could find them cheaper on wellknown sites (Amazon, Pixmania, Cameras2U etc). might be some good offers if you search. If you pay by credit card you are usually protected anyway (still best to be careful though).
You could even ring them up, their phone number and address is on the website.

HTH

Nick

Roy C said:
Had a quick look at some canon lenses and they are not particulary cheap!

Thanks Guys
The Tele-converter I was looking at is half the price on hear than on other sites. I guess I will give em a go then.
Cheers
Lsb

LSB said:
Hi I found this website whilst looking for a new lens for my camera. The prices are cheap compared with other sites. Can anyone tell me if its a genuine site or a dodgy one .
HERE

In the early/mid 1980s, there used to be a chain of shops called Tecno selling cheap photographic equipment. I bought a fair bit of stuff from them back then. It appears genuine, to me.

Tecno was bought out by Jessops shortly after I bought a sigma 500mm cat from them which never really got on with my Contax 167MT but thats another story.....

Check out the Canon UK eBay retail store (canon_uk1). They often have refurbished bargains with a full warranty. Nothing I've seen from there yet has appeared to be refurbished in any way. I suspect it may be overstocks or dented boxes etc.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back