• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

900x25 Outdoor HD binocular. (2 Viewers)

Binastro

This is obviously better than the 200x25 and only £10.34.

I think I'll order a gross.

One behind the other and I get about 10 to the 300th magnification.

Enough to see round the Universe many times.

Isn't the internet great for shopping?

Regards,
B.

Pity the numbers weren’t the other way round… wonder if it’s got ED/HD or just acrylic? That power you might even be able to see the back of your head! Haven’t had so much fun since youthful me ones an 8x bino behind a 10c to give an 80x monocular… ah the power’

Peter

Also 700x25 for wimps.

And 80x80,
60x60.

10-100x22.

Any for less than the price of a good meal.

I actually used half a Soviet 7x50 behind the selected 20x80 Celestron Japanese binocular to read a hotel sign 11 miles away.
The view at 140x was good with the 20x80 resting on thick telephone catalogues.

B.

Peter,

20x8 would be better.

Actually, the Nikon multicoated doublet close up lens of about 700mm focus gives me 20/7 vision held at arm's length but the field is very small.
At least I know what 20/7 vision looks like. It is super.

Regards,
B.

This is obviously better than the 200x25 and only £10.34.

I think I'll order a gross.

One behind the other and I get about 10 to the 300th magnification.

Enough to see round the Universe many times.

Isn't the internet great for shopping?

Regards,
B.

P.T. Barnum did not say, "There's one born every minute." But someone who worked for him did ... and he was right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back