• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Adobe Media Encoder for owl nest video (1 Viewer)

I have been editing my videos in PS using adobe media Encoder for many years. Today all of a sudden I am getting an error. I did a screen capture. I have messed with this for over eight hours and I can't figure out the problem. It was suggested that I try saving to a new folder on a different drive and that didn't work. I was going to try to uninstall the media encoder but it isn't in the path they said it would be. It says it should be here but it isn't-C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder I am just sick that I can't add any videos to Youtube of my owls. Can someone help me please? I have PS 2024 and whatever encoder it uses. I am editing and saving as mp4. Thanks for your time. My live video is here- Nest Cam – Okie Bird Cam

Attachments

• can't render video because of problem with adobe media encoder.jpg
    can't render video because of problem with adobe media encoder.jpg
    982 KB · Views: 5
I've no idea. And I assume this is Windows 10/11. But, if you want to uninstall/reinstall Adobe Media Encoder to try and fix your problem, I don't follow why you say you can't do that: just go to the apps list (Settings > Apps > Installed apps), right-click on the app, and uninstall it from there (the folder path you've given is just for data; it's not the location of the program files, nor should you be looking for them in order to uninstall anything). Good luck.

Last edited:
I've no idea. And I assume this is Windows 10/11. But, if you want to uninstall/reinstall Adobe Media Encoder to try and fix your problem, I don't follow why you say you can't do it: just go to the apps list (Settings > Apps > Installed apps), right-click on the app, and uninstall it from there (the folder path you've given is just for data; it's not the location of the program files, nor should you be looking from them in order to uninstall anything). Good luck.
I was afraid since it was part of PS I might mess something up within PS. Thank you for getting back with me. I appreciate your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back