• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Austin Texas USA (1 Viewer)

Mr_K

Flycatcher type bird. See photo. Notched tail. Small black wing bar. Slight greenish underbelly. Thank you

Attachments

• 20220210 bird.jpg
    20220210 bird.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 33
Yes. I went to Audubon.org and the Orange Crowned on that site looks like my bird. I have one more pic to post - not too clear. Thanks all.

Attachments

• 2nd pic.20220210.jpg
    2nd pic.20220210.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 11
PS. I wrote greenish color, which is true but as I read the online description I think I can be more specific. A yellow olive mix is a close color to what I saw on the breast. On the wings too when the bird was in the light.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back