• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bizarrely! taking body piercing a bit too far? Found this pigeon in St Paul’s churchyard today. (1 Viewer)

KenM

“Appearing” to look “no worse for wear”, happily feeding beneath the feeder and flying off at will.
Don’t know if this is becoming a “cult” thing amongst body piercers, or something a little more concerning?

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_6073.jpeg
    IMG_6073.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6072.jpeg
    IMG_6072.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6071.jpeg
    IMG_6071.jpeg
    949.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6070.jpeg
    IMG_6070.jpeg
    629.9 KB · Views: 49
to me it looks more like a very fine bracelet that the dozy pigeon has stuck its head through and entangled in its neck feathers

to me it looks more like a very fine bracelet that the dozy pigeon has stuck its head through and entangled in its neck feathers
Could be right, possibly picked up by Joe Public and left hung on a branch.
Dozy pigeon thinks “coo I’ll ‘ave some of that” and manages to tighten the noose somewhat…just feel it looks very “tight fitting” on the port side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back