• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Black Grouse at Worlds End (1 Viewer)

Craig H

Does anyone know if the Black Grouse are 'showing' at Worlds End?

Birline NW had reports of Black Grouse at a car park at Worlds end the other day, but I didint catch all the info and dont know if this was the RSPB site or not.

Anybody help??

Just realised I've posted this in the wrong forum, but not sure how to move it. :-C

Last edited:
Craig H said:
Does anyone know if the Black Grouse are 'showing' at Worlds End?

Birline NW had reports of Black Grouse at a car park at Worlds end the other day, but I didint catch all the info and dont know if this was the RSPB site or not.

Anybody help??

Just realised I've posted this in the wrong forum, but not sure how to move it. :-C

They should defently be showing at the RSPB site.

I've got an idea which carpark it is, so will head up asap and take a look

Ant said:
They should defently be showing at the RSPB site.

I've got an idea which carpark it is, so will head up asap and take a look

I guess that's from the hide at the RSPB site is it Ant?

Any info would be great. A couple of years now since I saw Black Grouse and need to remedy the situation.

Last edited:
Had 8 this morning on the lek, plus one along the road at Worlds End, not the RSPB site. Plus peregrine, raven, crossbills, redpolls, willow warbler, chiffchaff, usaul woodland species in the car park.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back