• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bresser Pirsch (2 Viewers)

tmedi

Romania
Bresser Pirsch is better than the bpc4 or delta titanium 8x42? I have a bpc4 and I want to change them a Bresser Pirsch.
I found it in AliExpress for around 90 USD, is original?

One thing to note is that there are two different series of the Bresser Pirsch. The "Pirsch" and the "Pirsch ED", you probably know it, but just in case. One is green and the other is grey (or at least that's what I've seen).

Yes, i know. My choice is Pirsch (green one) because cheaper around 50% than Pirsch ED.
The main diference between 2 binoculars is the dielectric coating and the ED glass(I read somewhere that) The perfomance diference is about 15% i think. But I absolutly dont know which is better my bpc4 or the Pirsch or my brother delta titanium 8x42 porro prism binocular. I think the Pirsch better than the bpc4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back