• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canon 10s or new epson (1 Viewer)

mdb2

I have a collection of Panamas now built up. Alas my Canon 10s doesn’t do panoramas, I refuse to subscribe to adobe, which will go some way towards alleviating the situation. Seems that unless I subscribe to adobe the Canon is useless, which is a shame as the printer is fantastic, so was considering the Epson a3 7700 model. Does anyone know if this printer will just print a panorama that not tied in to adobe or such like and uses its own drivers.
Kind regards mike
PS just spent 20mins with epson chat line waste of time.

I am not sure I understand your problem. What format does your panoramas exist in? Can you use something like
to open the file and either print directly or produce a jpg which you can print?

Niels

I am not sure I understand your problem. What format does your panoramas exist in? Can you use something like

to open the file and either print directly or produce a jpg which you can print?

Niels
My panoramas are complete but I cannot print them on my Canon 10s in a panorama format ie 16. 9 over A3 unless I join photoshop. Even getting photoshop it’s still very restrictive. Has anyone used the Epsom 7700?. And does it have to be using photoshop? Is it standalone?
Mike

Niels
My problem is not jpg or raw it’s a printing problem. My Canon 10s won’t print a panorama ie 16:9 larger than A3. It needs me to pay for photoshop. And even then it’s still restrictive. The Epsom can go much longer in landscape. But do I have to use a certain program (photoshop or other) or is it standalone.

Do you need to print enough of these to make it worth to have your own printer or could you use a professional printing shop?

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back