• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Denston,West Suffolk (1 Viewer)

marky boy

Hi All,

I have just moved back into suffolk from Herts, to the small village of Denston, which is situated between Haverhill and Bury St Edmunds.(lived in south-east suffolk previousto herts) And would like some info about some local sites in the area. And any Bird Forum Birders living in the area.
Any info would be gratefully received.

Mark F

Hi All,

I have just moved back into suffolk from Herts, to the small village of Denston, which is situated between Haverhill and Bury St Edmunds.(lived in south-east suffolk previousto herts) And would like some info about some local sites in the area. And any Bird Forum Birders living in the area.
Any info would be gratefully received.

Mark F
hi mark
lackford lakes is just outside bury also your not to far from lakenheath fen also you are quite close to thetford forest
cheers

I've just remembered the Lavenham Bird Club, which is nearby to you. Unfortunately I do not have any further details.

Gi

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back