• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Domenica (Caribbean) Birding Info Needed (1 Viewer)

pmaxp

Greetings All:

I will be on this island in early March. I want to seen the endemic parrots. Can anybody recommend a good local birding guide for that purpose? Thanks in advance.

Didn't all the habitat get trashed by Hurricane Whatever? Well worth seeing though if there's any lingering - imperial parrot is a serious brute of a bird, and not easy to see - treetops in thick forest. Good luck!

Well I'm back. Saw one of the parrot species, but not Imperial. Better luck next time. Nice forest at the Syndicate Nature Trail. Will take time to see the Imperial. Plan for a couple of tries. Hire a guide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back