• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Early Dawn Chorus (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
I know International Dawn Chorus Day is next month but this is the second time I’ve woken up hearing a Blackbird singing early in the morning. It’s lovely waking up to what have you been waking up to?

First I'm hearing of International Dawn Chorus Day! So glad to know it. Going to celebrate it this year.

Woke to a White-throated Sparrow almost singing his full song in my Colorado backyard. Somewhat uncommon here -- usually, a small number overwinter and a few stop by during migration. Incredible song, too.

The only thing I've been waking up to so far are squirrels running across the roof. Can't wait until the birds start chirping away. Sometimes people ask what do you like listening to and my answer to that is I like listening to the sound of birds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back