• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ebird question (3 Viewers)

Owene

Wales
I’m slowly using ebird more and am trying to put historical records for lifers at least to optimise its local target aspect

A few times I’ve been out with guides who were doing complete ebird checklists. Is there any way to clone the details of their checklists if I find them (and maybe knock off a few heard only birds that I didn’t connect with in one case but I’d imagine that’s easy once I’ve copied the list.)

I’m slowly using ebird more and am trying to put historical records for lifers at least to optimise its local target aspect

A few times I’ve been out with guides who were doing complete ebird checklists. Is there any way to clone the details of their checklists if I find them (and maybe knock off a few heard only birds that I didn’t connect with in one case but I’d imagine that’s easy once I’ve copied the list.)
You have to ask the guide to share their eBird checklist with you, then you get a copy of it. You are even free to edit this copy if, for example, there were some birds they saw and you didn't (or vice versa).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back