• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Eldorado National Forest (1 Viewer)

Nice morning in Eldorado National Forest in August:
What a wonderful video this is to watch. So peaceful and with some lovely species encountered along your wander through the forest (though you can keep the mozzies!!! We have enough trouble with the midges LOL)

It would be great if you could upload this video to the Gallery lad - they'd love to see it there. Also, we could then link it to the various Opus articles for the species which you saw. Think you said at one point you'd not seen anything interesting!!! But they are to people who don't live there... never seen them and some we don't see coming into the Gallery very often - like the Black-backed Woodpecker!

If you could put the word " video " in the Tags, and also list the species which you managed to film along the way (either in the Tags or the Description area, I'll ensure that there's a video search available on all those Opus pages.

Just ask if you need any help.

What a wonderful video this is to watch. So peaceful and with some lovely species encountered along your wander through the forest (though you can keep the mozzies!!! We have enough trouble with the midges LOL)

It would be great if you could upload this video to the Gallery lad - they'd love to see it there. Also, we could then link it to the various Opus articles for the species which you saw. Think you said at one point you'd not seen anything interesting!!! But they are to people who don't live there... never seen them and some we don't see coming into the Gallery very often - like the Black-backed Woodpecker!

If you could put the word " video " in the Tags, and also list the species which you managed to film along the way (either in the Tags or the Description area, I'll ensure that there's a video search available on all those Opus pages.

Just ask if you need any help.
Thank you so much for your feedback! I've uploaded it to the gallery like you requested.

Oh that's wonderful.... thanks so much lad.

I'll get busy later checking all the species articles and make sure the video search finds your one.

Looks like we need to make a new article for Eldorado National Forest - so I'll get one started for that too, and include a Video Search on it. You're welcome to add any information to it as well if you want to. Local tidbits can make all the difference to a page.

Hi again Levideen... I've now started the article for the location: Eldorado National Forest - BirdForum Opus and managed to start some of the sections (bird checklist and other wildlife). Can never remember if juncos come before or after warblers LOL Thinking about it now think I've got it wrong - can easily be moved though!!

What would be lovely is a still image showing the habitat, or a lovely view to put at the top of the page.

I'll check through all the bird articles later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back