• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Endless-loop tape (1 Viewer)

bulos

Bulos
I have a little Coby hand held cassette recorder/player that I carry around in my photo bag and I have a couole of owl calls on cassettes I made years ago from 45 rpm records. . I would like to make some bird call tapes from both sounds I hear in the field and from home sources such as the internet, some old Jimmy Stewart animal sounds recordings I have, etc. Since the calls on the net are usually quite short I was thinking if I had short looped tapes I could record the call a few times and then use that. The problem is finding the correct tape. It seems they are impossible to find in the states and the ones I have found in the UK (1 minute looped)have no sprockets and neither the tape dealer or Coby can tell me with any degree of certainty if those type cassettes will function correctly in my machine.

They are available on the dreaded "e-auction site" in several different lengths but agree that maybe it's time to consider an mp3 device of some kind?

Endless loop cassettes at ebaycassettes.com

Hello,

I see that you are looking for endless loop cassettes. Check out www.ebaycassettes.com for a large selection of them. If you don't see the quantity or type you want send a message to the seller as he likely has others in stock that aren't in his store yet. Best of luck to you!

Kathie

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back