• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Excellent Pages V2 (2 Viewers)

Has this been entered to the EA, or FA, thread? I just added an image by JB to it and there is a lot of information there.

EDIT:
10-22, which is the police "10-code" here in some locales in the US for disregard. I found where it appears it has on both counts. Not so recently, but there.

Last edited:
Has this been entered to the EA, or FA, thread? I just added an image by JB to it and there is a lot of information there.

EDIT:
10-22, which is the police "10-code" here in some locales in the US for disregard. I found where it appears it has on both counts. Not so recently, but there.
Yes Barney... it was featured in August 2021

I'm surprised that no koels have been flagged in this thread before.

So I'm adding Pacific Koel Thanks to everyone who has contributed, with text, images, video and a recording too.

I'm surprised that no koels have been flagged in this thread before.

So I'm adding Pacific Koel Thanks to everyone who has contributed, with text, images, video and a recording too.
Not much in Habitat and Behaviour though. I'll see what I can find.

Edit; I have found some resources, but I am not sure about accuracy. Have added small amounts of detail to improve, but don't want to be inaccurate. If anyone has access to BotW please PM me with the species description, so I can work on it, or may be do it yourself, if you want to.

Last edited:
A possible for down the road from the area of Asia & sub-Saharan Africa.

There's a good amount of work there, with a bit of "tidying" needed. I've got two images to go in it: one of which is what brought me to it in the first place, plus a female I found in the BF Gallery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back