• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Feeder/Camera Advice (1 Viewer)

DWNC

United States
Hi friends, I would like some advice on setting up a bird camera for my mother. I know nothing about this subject. I see there are options of: bird feeders with built in cameras, bird and hummingbird feeder with built in cameras and I see where some of you have the camera setup as a separate unit from the feeder. Whatever I buy it will have to be simple to operate as my mother is older. I think she would enjoy it best if she could access it by her phone. Again, I know nothing about this subject and I am only in the beginning stage of my learning journey and making myself familiar with the options. Thank you

If you have a front or back porch, I would get her a tripod and camera and show her how to focus on a particular spot and try getting a couple of pics to see if she has followed through OK. Then let her play and practice for a bit.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back