• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Feeding station video (1 Viewer)

Bish,

Very cool. I always enjoy pictures and seeing others' setup. A video clip makes it even that much more enjoyable. It looks like you have quite a bit of activity. I'd hate to see your seed bill each month, haha, thanks for sharing!

- Chad

KG4QEV said:
Bish,

Very cool. I always enjoy pictures and seeing others' setup. A video clip makes it even that much more enjoyable. It looks like you have quite a bit of activity. I'd hate to see your seed bill each month, haha, thanks for sharing!

- Chad

Cheers Chad

Unfortuantaely it's lost a fair bit of quality from the original, This is the first attempt on a quiet day, I'll try & capture it when there are 30-40 Goldfinch's present! seed consumption is about 2-4kg a day of sunflower hearts & 1/2kg niger seed

Regards Bish. :t:

Bish said:
Cheers Chad

Unfortuantaely it's lost a fair bit of quality from the original, This is the first attempt on a quiet day, I'll try & capture it when there are 30-40 Goldfinch's present! seed consumption is about 2-4kg a day of sunflower hearts & 1/2kg niger seed

where is the best place to buy bird food in bulk in UK??

I buy all mine from Haiths, not the cheapest but the quality is excellent &
they deliver using ANC who will leave deliveries without a signature which is a bonus if you work all day, I have mine put in a unused coal bunker to keep it dry

If I place an order online Monday PM it arrives on Thursday witout fail.

Bish said:
I buy all mine from Haiths, not the cheapest but the quality is excellent &
they deliver using ANC who will leave deliveries without a signature which is a bonus if you work all day, I have mine put in a unused coal bunker to keep it dry

If I place an order online Monday PM it arrives on Thursday witout fail.

Thanks Bish. Just bought 22k of sunflower hearts £22 including delivery, but quality is a bit iffy, the finches dont seem to mind, will see how it goes.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back