• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fujinon Binocular launch party at South Korea. (1 Viewer)

jackjack

South Korea
Before starting of review of Fujinon HC 8x42...

At July 2023. Fujiflim Korea throw a yacht party announcing a launching of Fujinon binoculars.

FUJINON binoculars are been sold in Korea several years before, but it is officially sold since 2023.

(Fujinon Binocular at Fujiflim offline store)

1000217831.jpg

some of the members of Korean binocular forum. (including me) take place at the party among with photographers, instagram influencers and extra

shot taken at yacht.

Thear are many Fujinon bino series such as
mariner, fmtr, Technostabi, HC.
20230721_164658.jpg

we have time to hear about binoculars from Japanese engineers, see binoculars our selves, and talk about it
IMG_4037.jpeg
20230721_193656.jpg
20230721_172819.jpg
Also, I had a chance to borrow some Fujinon binoculars for review.
(All variation of Technostabi and HC)
1000217830.jpg

Wow, that's such a great opportunity. I'm really enjoying your reviews, so keep them coming. I would really like to hear what you can say about the small 12x28 stabilized. Keep it up!

@jackjack - what would you say is the perception of Fujinon in the Korean market? Over here they're well regarded for astronomy and for photography (Fujifilm cameras) but have negligible presence in the birding market.

That HC in your first photo looks a handsome and purposefully styled binocular although your last photo isn't so flattering. Is it made by Fujinon themselves or an outside manufacturer? I recall this came up a few years ago when they were introduced, but can't remember what was said.

@jackjack - what would you say is the perception of Fujinon in the Korean market? Over here they're well regarded for astronomy and for photography (Fujifilm cameras) but have negligible presence in the birding market.

That HC in your first photo looks a handsome and purposefully styled binocular although your last photo isn't so flattering. Is it made by Fujinon themselves or an outside manufacturer? I recall this came up a few years ago when they were introduced, but can't remember what was
it said it have EBC coating which is Coating then Fujiflim use. but fmdon't know where it is really made.

It's first time that Fujiflim Korea sells bino for thenselves.

but I suggest them to focus on Stabilizer binoculars because, it can have some advantages to stabilizer market dominater. CANON.

not only bino under 50mm is launched in korea, but also big ones such as 70mm and 150mm.
I heard they made some partnership with astronomymical lab...
It's obvious for them to go for star gazing part. where they are really good at.

Wow, that's such a great opportunity. I'm really enjoying your reviews, so keep them coming. I would really like to hear what you can say about the small 12x28 stabilized. Keep it up!
have compared 16x28 and 12x28.
I prefer 16x28 more.
small Stabilizer with high power and quite nice build quality.
thats all they got.
I think it is not the bino that user can enjoy optic purely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back