• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Goa - Taxi question Goa to Dandeli, Karnataka (1 Viewer)

Hi
Has anyone done the journey from Goa to Old Magazine House or Dandeli, Karnataka by taxi, if so have you any taxi recommendations and how much did it cost.
I did the same trip last year, setting off early morning, arrived at Old Magazine House at lunchtime (c.3.5 hours travel with stops), stayed overnight there, visited the timber yard at Dandeli the next morning, back to OMH before returning to Goa in the afternoon.
Four of us travelled by taxi and my travelling companion arranged the taxi but I can't remember what we paid. The driver stayed overnight at OMH in the staff quarters to avoid two return journeys.

roughly Rs 900/-
It would be easier for you to book an online-taxi while there ( use " Make-my-trip " for easy bookings and costs)

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back