• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Good customer service from Bushnell (1 Viewer)

I sent in my legend Ms because the focuser was super stiff and they actually repaired the focuser! They get a bad rap since selling out but I have nothing but good things to say about my dealings with them.

My experience was horrible. I called repeatedly and the phone rang and rang. No one every answered. I even wrote a snail mail letter and never got a response. Hence I don't buy Bushnell's.

My FIL just got some old yellow Bushnell marine 10x50 repaired and sent back within a couple weeks for free. Out of alignment. I didn't think it would be worth it but they had no problem doing the work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back