• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Google Street View birding (6 Viewers)

That’s interesting nutcracker - when I opened yours it pointed to the ground and
I had to “scroll up”!

That’s interesting nutcracker - when I opened yours it pointed to the ground and
I had to “scroll up”!
Strange!! Can't explain that!!
Agree on the RWBB, not sure I can accept that as a Great Egret though . . . 3:)
Brings back memories of seawatching at Selsey, so not surprisingly, no birds ! Though I can spot at least three life (just) forms ;)https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...f92194c5ba3617d!8m2!3d50.7247152!4d-0.7963049
Never thought of looking for birders on GSV! Are they identifiable?? :eek!:

List to date; 31 (IOC order, or at least trying to get them in IOC order!) (not so easy as they've changed the order drastically recently!):

Mute Swan
Mallard
Common Eider
Collared Dove
Common Moorhen
Eurasian Coot
Greater Flamingo
Eurasian Oystercatcher
Black-winged Stilt
Northern Lapwing
Black-legged Kittiwake
Black-headed Gull
Laughing Gull
Herring Gull
Yellow-legged Gull
Forster's Tern
Black Guillemot
White Stork
Pygmy Cormorant
Grey Heron
Great Egret
Snowy Egret
Little Egret
Griffon Vulture
Red Kite
Common Kestrel
Carrion Crow
Barn Swallow
Sand Martin
Common Chaffinch
Red-winged Blackbird

Last edited:
Can you accept buteo ? (probably B.b)

https://goo.gl/maps/ndBBG4p9p8sYXzzTA
Yes, Common Buzzard - can't be anything else in the south of France, no Rough-legs or Long-legs there!
Yep x 2!

Odd, why do yours have that separate panel at the bottom??

100% great egret. no a snowy
First frame of it, to be honest I couldn't be sure it wasn't a swan!! But yep, an obvious Great Egret on the next frame along :t:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back