• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Great Maven Service (1 Viewer)

Upland

I was in Lander last week on my way back from Colorado. I stopped at Mavens brand new HQ. There was a nice fellow in the lobby who was very friendly and knowledgeable. Also tables with every optic Maven makes and spotting scopes on tripods aimed at the Wind River Mountains.

After checking out the demos I mentioned to him that I loved my B3s but that the focuser was a bit tight. He told me I could leave them there to be serviced. I did just that and a week later they came back in the mail. The focuser was smooth and absolutely perfect. Great service!

I’d highly recommend a stop at Maven if you happen to be in the area which is also beautiful. I also highly recommend Maven optics. They have both great optics and build quality. Especially for their price points.

An American company making great products is so rare these days. I know Vortex tried and it wasn’t great. Same with Burris. Maven is a great company that is producing some top notch stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back