• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Guatemala birding (1 Viewer)

Have you checked ebird? If you look through the top ebirders, for Latin American countries those birders are frequently guides, and their profiles often have links to there website or facebook for folks who want to contact them.

For Sierra de los Cuchaniantes NP (near Todos Santos Cachuman) I stayed at Hotel Casa Familiar in Todos Santos Cachuman (cost 190Q per night). I used Esteban Matias (WhatsApp +502 5381 0540) for an evening (for the Unspotted Saw-whet Owl, successful at the third site we tried), and a morning. His daily rate was 650Q per day.

For Sierra de los Cuchaniantes NP (near Todos Santos Cachuman) I stayed at Hotel Casa Familiar in Todos Santos Cachuman (cost 190Q per night). I used Esteban Matias (WhatsApp +502 5381 0540) for an evening (for the Unspotted Saw-whet Owl, successful at the third site we tried), and a morning. His daily rate was 650Q per day.
Thanks Jon. Will check this out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back