• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

HandyKam (1 Viewer)

Barns

United Kingdom
Hi all,
A little help if possible…
I have a couple of HandyKam bird box cameras and they worked perfectly - until I changed internet company.
I have reset the cameras so I might identify them on my iPad, but when it came to my passwords… no joy.
Is there a way to completely factory reset so that admin becomes the password again, so that I can start again?
Or does anyone know a way around this? I’ve tried my passwords every which way, but the cameras don’t accept them.
Help please.
Kind regards,
Barns.

Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

Hopefully someone will be able to help.

Hi Barns and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. There's a couple of forums where they may be able to help you, but I think this one is probably a good starting point, as it seems to be password and software: Computers, Birding Software And The Internet so you may want to post there with as much information as possible.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

There are instructions here...

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

There are instructions here...
Thanks for that! I’ll give it a go and report back! 🙂

Thanks for that! I’ll give it a go and report back! 🙂
Hi again Mono, it has almost worked! I can view both cameras now. However, only one will now join to the main internet, and when I join the second camera to the net, it seems to bounce it off and I can only view this one by directly joining the camera to the iPad. Usually I could always have both from the house hub and could view boxes from anywhere in the world.
Have you any thoughts?
im no tech savvy, but just managed to muddle through the last episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back