• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Happy Birthday Dizzy! (1 Viewer)

Renee Redstart

A Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to DIZZY!​

May all your bird dreams come true!​

With all best wishes from Renée

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:​

Birthday Greetings from me too Dizzy. Hope that you don`t get blown away by this strong wind and that, maybe, it will blow you in something unusual to celebrate with!

:flowers: :hi: :flowers:

HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIZZY, AND I HOPE THE YEAR NEXT YEAR OF YOUR LIFE IS GOOD ONE IN EVERY WAY.

All the very best.
Baz.

Hi Dizzy,

From me too, best wishes for a great day and a happy birding year ahead. Hope that you see many species (and can identify them all!)

Bill.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Dizzy
Happy Birthday to you.
:hippy: :hippy: :flowers: :hippy: :hippy:​
love Bridie

Hi all,
Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes.
I thoroughly enjoyed my day..we had made plans yesterday (since it was a lovely crisp cold day then) to go for a long walk along the shore and then up through Rozelle Estate and Belleisle Park, but today changed all that ;) To say that the feeders were horizontal on the tree at times is putting it mildly!!! I think most of the seed in them ended up on the ground.
Still, as my eldest had taken the day off from Uni she treated me to a lovely lunch in town instead. Delish!..lol..The sticky toffee pudding was out of this world. I must go back there again.

I hope you all had a good day too, be it working, birding or, like me..just lazing around :bounce:

Sorry I'm late in adding my Birthday Wishes Dizzy. I'm so pleased you've had a good day, nice to be spoilt for a change isn't it?!
I hope you have a wonderful year and
Many, Many, Happy Returns
All the Very Best to You Dizzy,
Be Lucky,

Hi Judo Hi Pie,
Oh yes it was lovely...Lauren had to practically roll me out of the restaurant door..lol. thanks for the birthday wishes

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back