• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello Forum! (2 Viewers)

Blue17

Austria
Thank you for allowing me, to be Member of this Forum. I am Hans from Austria an I'm starting right now to watch Birds. We live in a rural small village and around our house we have a 2000qm Garden. This garden will be my first watchingpoint of different birds, visiting us every day: Nuthatches, robins, blackbirds, sparrows, finches, great spotted woodpeckers, magpies, green woodpeckers, goldfinches, pigeons and many others, which will recognized by me a birthwatching novice. Next steps i will watch the immediate surroundings... Currently I'm searching appropriate Binoculars, we live in Austria, therefore my first choice is an older Habicht 8x30 or an 10x40, any suggest for a beginner?
Nice Greatings from Hörsching, Austria! Hans

Hi, Hans. Welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hi Hans and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back