• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Assam, India (1 Viewer)

I am a pediatric surgeon working in a remote rural area in south Assam in northeast India at the Makunda Christian Leprosy & General Hospital. My wife, Ann, in an anesthesiologist and our daughters, Hannah and Deborah live with us. We have a large (350 acre) campus and I enjoy walking, birdwatching and bird photography. Looking forward to contributing to this forum.

Hi Vijay and a warm welcome to you on behalf of the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I'll look forward to seeing some of your pictures in the Gallery.

D

HI

Welcome to Birdforum.

Good to have you with us, you have already posted some lovely photos in the gallery.

WOW Assam one of the most beautiful places on Earth, and one of my dream travailing destinations, so looking forward to see the bird form that beautyful part of the world.

welcome to BF hope you enjoy your time here.

A warm welcome to the Birdforum from this part of the world Vijay..yes a sardji..:-O:-O..they are every were arnt they..regards my friend.:t:B :)..and off cause a beer for you..lol..:-O

Welcome Vijay, this site becomes addictive because it has everything bird-wise you need and the members are extremely helpful, we are making our first trip to India in 4 weeks and are getting very excited!

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back