• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Cork, Ireland (2 Viewers)

Trilogy82

Ireland
Hi all,

Just a quick hello from Cork.

A gift of a new pair of Nikon binos, a realisation that an hour spent watching the natural world through a lens is amazing stress relief, and the joy of watching my 4 & 7 year old competing to name the birds at the feeder - this is what has brought me back to a hobby I always loved but drifted from some years back.

It's been a happy reunion so far.

Looking to benefitting from all the knowledge and experience on here!

Brian

Thanks all.

Hi Chipperoo, I've a couple of "fat ball" hanging feeders and a seed feeder - all hanging cylinder types. Plenty of blue and great tits, a group of 3-4 long tailed tits and the odd coal tit on the fat balls, chaffinches to beat the band as well as a few robins, blackbirds and the odd pied wagtail on cleanup duty beneath the feeders.

Hi Brian and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back