• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Nashville, TN! (1 Viewer)

Kristrust

United States
Just wanted to follow the prompt and say hello to everyone. Birds are the best, looking forward to sharing sightings and photos of my partner and I's birding journeys past, present, and future! If you are ever in the Nashville area and need birding company/spot recommendations, let us know! We both are in the veterinary field and work at a Wildlife rehabilitation center taking care of our native species. Hope you all have a good day, and thanks for reading.

Hi Kristrust and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back