• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Northern MI USA (1 Viewer)

Hi NorthernKat and a warm welcome to BF from across the "Pond" And you are quite correct it is indeed a wonderful forum.

All the best and good birding

Stewart

:bounce:

Stewart J. said:
Hi NorthernKat and a warm welcome to BF from across the "Pond" And you are quite correct it is indeed a wonderful forum.

All the best and good birding

Stewart

:bounce:

Thank you for the warm welcome Stewart!
I guess I should have expanded a little on my hello....I live in Northern Michigan, USA. We live out in the woods on ten beautiful White Pine filled acres! I average about 25-30 species in the summer time on my property. Spring is indeed a symphony of song. Winter is rough here...we average about 160" of snow each year. Birds are few...wild Turkey's and grouse are here daily eating the cracked corn that I supply. The other day we had a Barred Owl sitting here for a few hours....what a treat!
Anyway....I just wanted to elaborate a little....and invite anyone to stop by and bird with me if you are ever in the area!

Hi from Northern Ontario! Sounds like you 've got a glorious property there. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi NorthernKat and welcome to the site.

This IS a great site...and extremely addictive! We look forward to hearing all about what you have seen in your little patch of the world.

GILL

Hello NorthernKat and here's a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum.

Warm welcome

NorthernKat said:
Hello to all!
What a wonderful forum!
Here's to good birding to all and making lots of birding friends!

Hi Northernkat.
Welcome to the forum, you are certain to make a lot of freinds from all over, good birding yourself.

DenBee ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back