• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from the UK. (3 Viewers)

Jaytee10375

United Kingdom
Hi everyone.

I’m James; and I’ve been into photography as a passion for a good few years now.

Always enjoyed taking pics of nature. But the bug suddenly bit harder about 18 months ago. Which now drags me out of bed early hours of any available Saturday morning for a day out!

Have to admit; my ability level still has a lot of catching up to do compared to my level of interest to learn :D

Look forward to seeing everyone’s work and stuff on here too.

Hi Jaytee and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I hope we may be able to see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi James and welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. This hobby/passion will see you get up early, but the joy is worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back