• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

Hi guys & gals…glad to now be involved in your forum, I’ve been long out of the birdwatching but glad to be back again raring to go. Not long moved to Swadlincote, South Derbyshire so now looking for all the best places to go especially if there are also bird hides on the site?

Hi тшітснег and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. You could make a start on finding places to go, in Derbyshire, in our Opus articles, this is the link to finding them: Category:Derbyshire - BirdForum Opus from there you can navigate to other areas you're interested in.

I've long thought that Swadlincote was the most lovely name for a town, but I've never been there.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. If the Opus article Delia mentioned doesn’t give you what you are looking for try leaving a thread in this subforum:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back