• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello! (1 Viewer)

voxelman

United States
Hi - I'm an elder geek that enables my wife's bird watching addiction. We are good friends of Diane and Michael Porter of birdwatching.com fame. We are located in rural southeast Iowa, USA. We use a combination of vintage Zeiss Dialyt 7x42Bs and vintage B&L 7x26 custom compact binoculars along with a 9 camera Reoliink 8K video surveillance system to keep track of wildlife activity in our yard. I came here as the result of a Google link about Kowa spotting scopes. We have a TSN-1 and I plan to make a solar filter that will allow me to use it to observe the April 8th, 2024 total solar eclipse. I'm interested in Digi scoping the event and looking for experienced users of attachments that perform well in this application. I have also ordered a SVBONY SC001 Wifi Camera and wondered if anyone here has tried to use this with a Kowa scope. I'm also planning to use it with a Celestron Nexstar 5 that I am upgrading to an SE.

Hi Voxelman and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I've moved your post to the Digiscoping forum, as they're better placed to be able to help you.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back