• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help with ID South Beach Miami (1 Viewer)

Mike Beer

Hello during my recent trip to Costa Rica and Miami I took my fair share of really crap photographs, I think these are in the top five. My excuse is I was pointing the camera towards the sun. These are the only pictures I have because the bird flew when I tried to move my location. I have tried editing the picture without much success it would appear the birds head was darker than its body and had red legs, maybe. The bird was in the Marina at the end of South Pointe park. Good luck. Mike

Attachments

• P3260317.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • P3260315.jpeg
    P3260315.jpeg
    474 KB · Views: 17
Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back