• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help with unknown recordings? (1 Viewer)

BethShack

United Kingdom
I have a few unknown recordings made in March in Liverpool, if anyone could help identify these that would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• UK11thMar1630.wav
    1.9 MB
  • UK11thMar1620.wav
    6.1 MB
  • UnkFluid11thMar0900.wav
    1.4 MB
  • UnkAlarm10thMar1740.wav
    194 KB
  • Unk10thMar1810.wav
    1.3 MB
  • Unk10thMar1710.wav
    956.9 KB
  • UKAlarm10thMar720.wav
    178.7 KB
  • UKAlarm10thMar710.wav
    304.1 KB
  • UK10thMar1550.wav
    12.2 MB
  • UK10thMar740.wav
    3.6 MB
  • UK10thMar610.wav
    525 KB
In case you don't get many answers, much of it is hard for me to tell with confidence (and I haven't listened to everything in full), but I've run the files through Merlin, and, after I've filtered out the more obvious misidentifications, you seem to have: House Sparrow, Robin, Great Tit, Dunnock, Blackbird, Herring Gull and Blue Tit somewhere in these recordings.

In case you don't get many answers, much of it is hard for me to tell with confidence (and I haven't listened to everything in full), but I've run the files through Merlin, and, after I've filtered out the more obvious misidentifications, you seem to have: House Sparrow, Robin, Great Tit, Dunnock, Blackbird, Herring Gull and Blue Tit somewhere in these recordings.
Hello and thank you, yes I tried with Merlin but these were the most ambiguous recordings I had so wasn't entirely sure how to approach identifying them.
Thank you for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back