• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

hey from missouri (1 Viewer)

saw43dust

just found this site and I am still trying to find my way around. I see a lot of pictures, are there instruction on how to post a picture?

thanks and have a good day
saw

:cool

Hi Sawdust,

Welcome to BirdForum!

The instructions should be there somewhere on the gallery page, it's a while since I've posted any but it wasn't difficult

Michael

Hi there, saw43dust, on behalf of admin and all the moderators, welcome to Bird Forum.

I'm sure you'll find lots to interest you here, and plenty of advice, should you need it. We look forward to hearing more about your area and seeing your photos.

You should find out how to post a photo in the Help section. I see, in another thread, you've already worked out how to link to them!

When you click on the green 'post reply' button, you get a more advanced text entry page than the Quick Reply one at the foot of the thread. You click on 'Manage Attachments' - this will bring up a box that enables you to browse for the files on your hard drive. When you have uploaded all the files you want, click 'all done'.

Hi Sawdust,
Great to have you onboard at birdforum.net, hope you enjoy the site and start posting your photos in the gallery, it's all quite easy...I promise. Just go into the gallery and scroll down past the latest 35 photos and you'll see some options to the right on your screen, click on 'upload photos' and away you go.... try to fill in as much detail as you can in the tesxt fields, it's of use to many viewers.
Regards,
Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back