• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi everybody (1 Viewer)

My name is Leonardo. I’m from Spain. Working at Forest Service as a ranger in Aragon. I love birds. I’m the owner of a great Leica apotelevid 77. I’m looking for 40x WW (41007). If anyone knows how to get one I’ll be very grateful. Regards.

I have a YouTube channel where I post the videos I make with the telescope with the digiscoping technique.

Attachments

• 7817926e-e385-4a0b-a5d3-e527988afe1d.jpeg
    7817926e-e385-4a0b-a5d3-e527988afe1d.jpeg
    400.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi Leonardo and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I have moved your post to the Leica Telescope forum, as they are much better placed to be able to help you.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

My name is Leonardo. I’m from Spain. Working at Forest Service as a ranger in Aragon. I love birds. I’m the owner of a great Leica apotelevid 77. I’m looking for 40x WW (41007). If anyone knows how to get one I’ll be very grateful.
40x WA for the Apo-Televid 77? As far as I remember the 40x for that scope wasn't a wideangle. There were four eyepieces: 20xWA, 32xWA, 20-60x zoom - and a rather narrow 40x.

Hermann

Hi Hermann, I have done a lot of research about the Leica apo televid 77. And I found a user who had the eyepiece I'm looking for: 40x Ww. I'm attaching a photo of the 3 eyepieces used by this user.

I’ve 32x Ww, 20x Ww and 20-60 zoom.

Regards.

Leo.

Attachments

• IMG_1613.jpeg
    IMG_1613.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 14
Hi Hermann, I have done a lot of research about the Leica apo televid 77. And I found a user who had the eyepiece I'm looking for: 40x Ww. I'm attaching a photo of the 3 eyepieces used by this user.
Ooops. I didn't know that eyepiece. I switched to Nikon before it came onto the market, it seems.
I’ve 32x Ww, 20x Ww and 20-60 zoom.
That's the eyepieces I had as well.

Hermann

Users who are viewing this thread

Back