• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi folks (1 Viewer)

Sprite1275

United Kingdom
Got a bird feeder recently so thought I'd join you guys, got to start somewhere right :)

We are doing the great garden bird watch this weekend but tbh I don't think we're going to see much as were not getting many birds at all. So I'm sure I'll be able to find some pointers here.

I also thought it would be a nice cheap hobby, then I started looking at binoculars.....

LOL! Just wait it is just starting ;)

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum (y)

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi Sprite1275 and welcome to BirdForum from all the staff and moderators. Good luck on the weekend. My 10 year old will be counting them with me probably on Sunday.

Rich

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Hi Sprite and a warm welcome from me too.
a nice cheap hobby, then I started looking at binoculars.....
LOL could be worse though!!

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to seeing what's out and about.

Hi Sprite1275 and welcome to BirdForum from all the staff and moderators. Good luck on the weekend. My 10 year old will be counting them with me probably on Sunday.

Rich
Yes my daughter will be watching with me aslo. Might be a push to keep her concentrated for an hour. Need plenty of snacks I think.
Can I ask, what time of day would you say is best to watch?

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to seeing what's out and about.

Yes my daughter will be watching with me aslo. Might be a push to keep her concentrated for an hour. Need plenty of snacks I think.
Can I ask, what time of day would you say is best to watch?
Whatever time is best for you and your family, is the short answer.

I feed the birds a t the same time every day - 10am. So I watch from then on.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back