• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Pembrokeshire in Wild West Wales (1 Viewer)

gbstflo

Wales
Hi Folks.

Gareth aka GB from the enchanting county of Pembrokeshire West Wales inside the national coast park boundaries.
Born and raised here in this amazing natural playground.
I've spent my life Fishing from rock, beach, tidal estuaries, rivers and lakes, kayak and boat fishing both inshore and offshore. Also lucky enough to work here on the coast. Always in the company of some wonderfull feathered friends.
I find myself happy to just be out with the birds more and more as I age and naturally fall apart.
Recently I took to learning a bit of photography after being gifted a nice dslr camera.
Thought I would join so I could at least say thanks for all the wonderfull information on this forum.

Hi GB and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I hope we may be able to see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, GB. Welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back