• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from SW Ontario! (1 Viewer)

cHARm

Good morning! I live in the banana belt of Ontario... |:d| I'm recently retired and have converted my office into a studio... watercolour...

A few years ago, my husband built the neatest bird feeding station for me, and erected it right outside my studio (former office) window!!

We also have several Martin houses that he's built and they're a joy to watch during the spring and summer...

My garden includes lots of flowers that attract the humming birds and butterflies...

As a watercolourist, I love painting all this *stuff*!!!

Attachments

• BirdFeeder.jpg
    BirdFeeder.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 121
Hi CharM a warm welcome to you from the Birdforum and you do have a lovely bird feeder.I hope you enjoy the Birdforum as much as we do.The bosses will be welcoming you soon(p.s.I am just the resident Big Foot from Malaysia. :'D ) :t:

Last edited:
Hello CharM, welcome to BirdForum from all the moderators and staff here.

It would be nice if you could post some of your watercolours in the Gallery for us to admire some more of your views.

Cheers,

Andy.

Hey Char, just thought I would say 'hi'. Amazing finding wet canvassers on this site. Hmm Could it be a painting challenge? Gotta run and get to work since I am not fortunate enough to be retired as someone else I know. LOL

BTW this is hopefulbucky under a different name of bucky72

Thank you for the warm welcome!!! I'll post a couple of my paintings (one is a red tailed hawk) in the Gallery along with a couple photos that my husband took... He's my resident photographer for most of my work... :D:

That bird feeding station attracts a variety of birds, including the cardinals, blue jays, finches of all varieties, grosbeeks, doves, and of course sparrows, starlings and cow birds... we also get downey woodpeckers and nuthatches...

Here's one of the martin houses that he built...

Attachments

• Month08b.jpg
    Month08b.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 81
Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back